The Philippine Christian University is about excellence in various fields and the application of Christian values in achieving total human and societal development. The University has two campuses in Manila and another in Dasmariñas, Cavite.
It is the University’s vision to become a “distinctively strong Christian University integrating faith, character, and service in building up and enhancing the quality of life.”
We, at Philippine Christian University, a church-related academic institution, commit ourselves to:
- Provide an education that will enhance the development of Christian character;
- Promote academic excellence and the highest quality education;
- Be responsive to Philippine needs and conditions;
- Become responsible stewards of God’s creation and resources;
- Foster international understanding and goodwill;
- Support the ecumenical movement.